By Davis Instruments
WITH ANY VANTAGE PRO2 WEATHER STATION PURCHASE!
The NEW Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis' legendary accuracy and
rugged durability into a compact station that's easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes
a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather
Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis
has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 professional stations
so you can mix-and-match most components.
- Integrated Sensor Suite (IIS) including temperature, wind, and rain sensors
- Mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately)
- TIME & DATE - View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- MOON PHASE - See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- FORECAST ICONS - Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY - Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and
inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds
and inside humidity every minute.
- RETRANSMITS - Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300
- BAROMETER - Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising,
falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS - See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and
wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- RAIN - Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours,
- "CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Allows comparisons of changes of
temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- WEATHER CENTER - Weather Center provides additional information for each weather
variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric
value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD - Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark
keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night. The Done key
returns user to "current" screen from anywhere in the program.
- GRAPHS - Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including
temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure - all on the console.
- "THIS TIME YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Data point on the graph indicates the weather
during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather
- ALARMS - Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds,
freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- WIND SPEED - See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per
hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind
speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
Integrated Sensor Suite (IIS) Features:
- WIRELESS - Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio ensures consistent transmission up to
1,000 ft. (300 m) from integrated sensor suite to console.
- RAIN COLLECTOR - Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01" (0.2mm)
- ANEMOMETER - Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150
mph (241 km/h).
- WEATHER PROOF COVER - Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme
conditions. Electronics are potted or over-molded for added moisture shielding.
- RADIATION SHIELD - Provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources
of radiated and reflected heat.
- TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY - Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to
150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Installs easily and quickly with included mounting hardware
- WIND DIRECTION - Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
- SOLAR PANEL - Energizes the station during the day. On-board super capacitor provides
power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
- BUBBLE LEVEL - Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
- 22 user-selectable alarms
- 12 hour forecasts
- Barometric pressure reporting
Includes 1 year limited warranty from manufacturer.