HDMI plug turns any TV into a PRIVATE HD WEATHER CHANNEL
Features and Specifications:
- Complete ready to run solution plugs into any spare HDMI port of your HDTV or HD video monitor
- Menu driven screen interface allows you to setup and manage your channel via any wireless mouse and/or keyboard
- Easy to use, built-in help - if you can run a web browser, your can run this
- Uses your home or office Wi-Fi to pull content from the Internet - no connection/bandwidth fees
- Outputs 720p or 1080i HD video on a standard HDMI port, menu selectable
- Powered received by a micro-USB port, can be powered by AC power supply (included) or some USB ports on TV monitors
- Once setup, the device will run unattended, 24/7/365 pulling content and running a live weather channel on-screen, simply switch to that HDMI port to view it
- We offer free broadcast quality IntelliWeather HD content for national and regional views of radar, satellite, temperature and other weather maps. Hyper-local content is available via optional subscription.
- Content can be any web accessible image, meaning you can use NOAA/NWS, commercial weather services, or images from your local TV station website - all you need is a URL
- You can display still images (JPG, PNG, GIF) or loops (flipbooks) of images, or movies such as MP4 - content will automatically update when it updates on the server
- Advertising and/or community billboard content can be included should you want to run your own for-profit hyper-local weather channel
- For advertising/billboard control, groups of ViziFrame-NowCaster devices can be setup and operated from a single web server, allowing one image update to update hundreds of deployed devices
- A built-in menu driven scheduler allows content to be displayed at any time of the day, week, or month, for a duration you select
- Quad Core, RK3188T Cortex-A9 CPU, 1.4GHz.
- Graphics: Mali-400 MP4 GPU, Support OpenGLES2.0/1.1 and OpenVG1.1.
- RAM: DDR3 2GB
- Solid State Disk, NAND Flash: 8GB
- Android 4.4.2 operating system installed
- Supports optional Mouse and Keyboard via USB or 2.4GHz wireless Mouse and Keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle.
- Memory External: Support External Storage via Micro-SD card, Support up to 32GB
- Networking: WiFi 802.11b/g/n 10/100Mbps via internal Antenna
- Ports: 1 x USB 2.0 Host, 1 X micro usb host/power, 1 x Micro-SD card slot
- Includes 120VAC to 5 Volt power adapter, USB power cable, HDMI extender cable, setup guide